About This Handicraft
This one-of-a-kind stool is made with recycled Sari and rain tree wood from Bangladesh. Sari is Bangladesh and India’s female traditional clothing that consists of a drape varying from 5 to 9 yards in length. Moha Stool is durable, soft in its texture, and has the ability to mold into your body for comfort. Each stool has a different color variation from the handmade process.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Detail
- Size: Approximately 18”tall x 14”wide(Top) x 14"deep(Top) / 16"wide(Bottom) x 16"deep(Bottom)
- Material: Recycled Sari, Solid wood
- Color: Assorted Sari, Natural brown
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
* Each of these stools is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
Random / Assorted Color will be shipped.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your furniture as this may spread the stain and loosen the fibers.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.