* Each of these stools is one of a kind because no two recycled fabrics are alike.
Random / Assorted Color will be shipped.
About This Handicraft
This one-of-a-kind stool is made with recycled denim. It’s constructed metal frame and woven denim makes the stool sturdy and long-lasting. Indigo will fade- and will be one of the kinds that you create. Oh, did we mention? Flip it upside down- and it can be used as storage as well.
Each product is designed and curated by Korissa, sustainably handmade by Fair Trade artisans in Bangladesh.
Dimensions & More Details
- Size: Approximately
- (L) 19” tall x 14.5” round
- (S) 12” tall x 14” round
- Material: Recycled Denim
- Color: Assorted Denim
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
- Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Do not rub stains or spills from your furniture as this may spread the stain and loosen the fabric.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or color can change and fade.