Handcrafted in Portugal
Our stoneware dinner plate doesn’t discriminate between a three course meal and takeout. Like our , we’ve designed it with an angled rim that keeps food from spilling off the edges. While we love using these for dinner, they are also our go-to cheese plate.
These plates feel substantial in your hand rather than delicate.
- Stoneware made from natural clay sourced in Portugal
- Modern matte glaze has a soft sheen
- 10.5” D x 1.1” H; 2 lb
- Due to the hand finished nature of our dinnerware, you may notice subtle imperfections in the shapes and glazes.
- Packaged in branded box made from 90% post consumer recycled cardboard
- Dishwasher, microwave, freezer and oven safe (up to 450
- All matte glaze ceramics are susceptible to superficial marks from your flatware. They can be easily removed with Bar Keeper’s Friend and a bristle dish brush.