Dino Tagua Necklace - Brachio
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
About This Handicraft
Our Dino necklace collection is designed by KORISSA and hand-carved by artisans in Ecuador with a sustainably harvested Tagua nut known as the "Vegetarian Ivory.” Tagua, a seed from a type of palm, is an indigenous and sustainable fruit that grows in the tropical rainforests of South American countries and is an environmentally friendly and sustainable alternative to animal ivory .
We are committed to reducing the package’s environmental impact. This product comes packaged in eco-friendly packaging - made from recycled cardboard & 100% recyclable.
We are honored to support reforestation with
as part of our commitment to sustainability.
For every Tagua jewelry product sold, KORISSA will plant one tree!
Dimensions & More Details
- Chain length 30" (adjustable: Longest length 33")
- With gift box: 1.5"tall x 4.5"wide x 6"deep
- Material: 100% Tagua / Zinc alloy chain
- Color: White
- Due to the handcrafted nature, slight variation will occur in design, color, and size.
How to Care for This Item
Take off jewelry before showering and before applying perfumes, hairsprays, lotions, or make-up.
- Natural Tagua can be polished by hand with a soft white cotton cloth. Use a natural wax like beeswax and buffed to a shine.
- Although hardwearing, if dropped on a hard surface, tagua could break.
- Be sure to dry properly after water damage. Water can cause the beads to warp or crack.
- Be sure to keep out of direct sunlight, or the Tagua color can change and fade.
Shipping options, rates and arrival times
with over 4.5 kg
|Ground (orders $49 and below)||Calculated at Checkout||Calculated at Checkout||2-14 business days, depending on location|
|Standard (orders $50 and up)||Free||Free||2-14 business days, depending on location|
|Priority||$15.00||$20.00||1-2 business days, Some Exceptions Apply|
- Delivery times shown are based on normal business volume.
- The shipping and handling cost for your order is based on the total weight of the order.
- Orders are only shipped on business days: Monday-Friday, excluding stat holidays.
- If you place your order before 12:00pm on a business day, we aim to have it shipped the next day.
- For faster delivery, upgrade your shipping method, but note: not all delivery methods are available to all areas. Contact us if you have an urgent deadline and we will do our best to accommodate your needs
- Some exceptions may apply
Free Shipping Terms and Conditions
- Order must be over $50 to qualify for free U.S. ground shipping (may not be available for some international orders) on all Goodland products
- No coupon code required. Shipping amount will be automatically deducted at checkout.
- May Only include US Ground Shipping. All expedited shipping services will be available at their normal cost. Contact us if any questions arise
- We reserve the right to change or cancel a promotion at any time without notice.
We ship our packages via UPS,USPS
Purchases will be shipped from various locations depending on vendor.
Shipping Exceptions and Restrictions
Some vendors may discontinue service to any region at any time without notice, we will reach out to you and provide a refund if your order is affected.
Packages to Alaska and Hawaii can only be shipped by air or priority, and normally arrive within 2-3 business days.
US Military & Diplomatic Addresses
We ship to APO/FPO/DPO locations! Your order will arrive via USPS but arrival may be delayed based on location. Note that no tracking number will be provided.
We do ship internationally. Prices are calculated at checkout and range based upon location. Changes and updates to cost may occur, we will notify you of the changes at the time of order. We will do everything possible to keep your costs low.
Multiple Shipping Addresses
We’re unfortunately unable to ship a single order to multiple addresses. You’ll need to create a new order if you’d like to ship to more than one address. Contact us at any time for assistance.