- Orders ship every Tuesday via Express Shipping
- FREE SHIPPING for orders of $150 or more
- Express Flat Rate SUMMER Shipping ($25 for most states, $30 for TX, FL, AZ - sorry, it's really hot there!)
Old Brooklyn Cheese is pioneering the specialty cheese scene in Cleveland, Ohio. Their aged cow milk cheeses range from spicy and salty to boozy and melt-able and are produced with non-GMO raw cow's milk right in the city of Cleveland proper at their cheese making facility.
From top to bottom:
- Treadway Creek, 5.3 oz - A semi-soft tomme style aged for 90 days with flavor notes of cured meat and buttermilk.
- Wino Red, 5.3 oz - A semi-soft tomme style soaked in red wine for 7 to 10 days before aging in the caves for 90 days. Flavor notes of earth with a beautiful meltable texture.
- Teffenhardt, 5.3 oz - A Dutch style cheese aged 90 days with flavor notes of caramel and honey.
- Punk, 5.3 oz - Infused with paprika and fresh garlic to mimic the flavors of Spanish Chorizo sausage.
The set of four fits well in both the Grotto Classico and the Grotto Fresco.
We'll include literature on the best way to store and serve each style.
Old Brooklyn Cheese
Orders ship every Monday via Two-Day Shipping