USDA's MyPlate program is a reminder to find your healthy eating style and build it throughout your lifetime. Everything you eat and drink matters. The right mix can help you be healthier now and in the future. This means:
- Focus on variety, amount, and nutrition.
- Choose foods and beverages with less saturated fat, sodium, and added sugars.
- Start with small changes to build healthier eating styles.
- Support healthy eating for everyone.
Friendly, colorful veggie pals encourage your child to finish their plate, learn about portions, and the four major food groups! Includes a space to use food-safe markers to write a name on each plate. Markers not included.
- FREE of Lead and Cadmium per CA Prop65 regulations
- 9.5" plate (7" eating area)
- Dishwasher, Microwave, Oven Safe
- Extra wide rim for added stability for small hands to hold
- Packaged in a set of 2 - One plate with food group quadrants, one plain when you're ready to graduate from quadrants.
Perfect to go with your classic
For more information on USDA's MyPlate, visit
Disclaimer: Our *SAMPLE SALE* items, also known as Open Box merchandise, are products that have been used for display in our showroom or returned by previous customers. Open Box products are sold considerably under cost. The product may exhibit cosmetic imperfections such as minor scratches as a result of it being previously opened, but we have fully inspected the product making sure it is up to standards. All Sales are final and items are NOT eligible for warranty claims. While we do not like to discourage sales, please purchase Final Sale products only if you fully understand the conditions. Thank you.